Monday, February 23, 2009

Rights of Passage

Every Henrie girl knows that you can't get your ears pierced until you turn 8.
So if you will look close Saturday was the day. She got a little scared at first and almost didn't do it. but the want to have her ears pierced over rid the worry and the ears got pierced! The earrings are very cute little flowers and she likes them a lot. This means that I only have one little girl left that hasn't technically gotten "big", stuff like that can be hard on a Mom. I am sure that will survive but it might be by the skin of my teeth. As for Daddy it might be harder on him~ I can't be sure that he will survive yet.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for having a blog! I love the picture of Mara and I'm sure she's loving the earrings. Poor Lex, but her time will come, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how BIG she is!!! I can't wait for my girls to turn eight to do their ears. They get them done at 3 months!! I know I am mean....but they are oh so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete